Our Goals and Objectives
- To work for the human-cultural promotion of every person by providing educational, cultural, social, affective, moral and spiritual formation through varied activities.
- To respond to the needs of both Christians and Muslims, young and adult alike which foster social interaction and inter-personal relationship as they learn to do things together in an atmosphere of trust, respect and responsibility, as well as appreciation and acceptance of what is different and unique.
- To allow members to develop to the full their very own gift as a person while allowing others to do the same, as they learn to express and exchange ideas and opinions about one’s religious beliefs and principles.
- To provide them outlet how to channel in a positive way their energies and deviating their attention to a more life-giving activities that perks up their spirit rather than just allowing their spirit to be dampened due to the political, economic and social situations.
- To provide opportunities for discussion where members would learn from each other, able to forge friendship and lend support to each other despite the diversity in faith and cultural values
- To enable them to go beyond mere co-existence or tolerance but really try to get to know one another on a deeper level by doing things together, learning and growing together.
- To take part in honest exchanges of opinion and friendly cooperation with others.
- To make growth and integration possible among the group of young people and enable the emergence of a committed leader among themselves.
- To let the members experience how to make a difference and commit themselves to the transformation of a responsible Palestinian society.
- To motivate the young and adult members to create spaces and atmosphere of openness and mutual support to one another.
- To create a welcoming community capable of accepting others despite the differences in opinions and ideas.
- To create a more profound level of communication and relationships among the members who attend the series of encounters all throughout the year.
- To heighten members’ interest in knowing and accepting other peoples and cultures.